A set of @RISK example models for E-Commerce Service.
1. A deterministic model to get started.
2. A basic @RISK model with demand uncertainty.
3. A version with demand uncertainty and uncertainty in price and cost.
4. A version that illustrates the RiskSimtable function for different values of the capacity decision variable.
5. A version that illustrates @RISK's Goal Seek feature for forcing mean profit to a specified value.
6. A model for finding the capacity in an e-commerce system that maximizes the 10th percentile of profit.
Click here to see a video of this example.