We just released an update to Citavi 6 (Citavi 6.15.2). We encourage you to install this version so you can take full advantage of the bug fixes listed below.
If an update notification does not appear automatically in Citavi, you can download and install the Setup at https://www.citavi.com/en/download. Your Citavi projects and settings will not be affected by the update, and it's normally not necessary to uninstall older versions of Citavi 6 before installing the update.
We have also released an update for Citavi Web and Citavi Assistant.
We also have included the ability to share your Citavi data with NVivo. This is just for cloud projects created with Citavi Web or Citavi Desktop.
As always, this is a free update for all Citavi users.
· Resolved the license file name issue in the DBServer setup with MS SQL Server Express 2022.
· Text formatting issue has been fixed, any changes to the fonts and font sizes are now applied correctly.
· License issue with the new PDFTron version has been fixed.
· The notifications for unverified and verified licenses have been improved.
· Resolved an issue where the Full text search in PDF files resulted in a failure message.
· Exporting selections of references is fully functional again.
· Resolved an issue where moving category branches was not working as expected.
· The synchronization issue between Citavi Assistant and Web whenever a reference or a knowledge item is added to a category has been fixed.
· Fixed an issue where the ‘Licenses’ page did not load successfully under certain conditions.
· Knowledge Items are no longer displayed several times when assigned to more than one category.
· Inserted references are no longer duplicated when page numbers were added to existing references in Author-Year citation styles.
· Adding page numbers to existing references now works reliably.
· The link icon in the Citavi Assistant now opens the associated Knowledge Item in Citavi Web.
· The synchronization issue between Citavi Assistant and Web whenever a reference or a knowledge item was added to a category has been fixed.