Designed for: researchers who want develop their training and consulting skills using NVivo.
Total commitment: 40-50 hours
Learning support: online coaching by a Platinum Certified Trainer
Course access: 6 months from log-in
Format: online, self-paced with assessment by a Certified Platinum Trainer
Certification: digital Trainer Certification badge valid for 12 months
Each certification includes:
- 12-month complimentary NVivo license
- NVivo Certified Trainer badge for your website, email signature or social channels (1 year validity)
- Opportunities to offer a certified professional service
- Invites to quarterly Expert & Trainer update sessions
- Design your own NVivo accredited training program
- Develop troubleshooting, facilitation and effective training skills
- Raise your profile in the research community and build strong connections
Valid NVivo Expert Certification. Conducted a minimum of 10 training or consulting events within the past 18 months. Sessions must have been conducted in the current and/or previous version including workshops, seminars or consultancies. Feedback and referees maybe be requested.
This course must be completed within 6 months. Short course modules are self-paced and completed online. Webinar sessions and online courses for observation and facilitation are scheduled on request as available. One-on-one coaching and feedback sessions are arranged to suit. Key components of this course include:
- effective training techniques
- troubleshooting skills
- course development
- teaching skills
- compliance training
How to apply:
Click on "Contact Certification Manager" below to email our NVivo Certification Manager, and include evidence of your NVivo Expert Certification as well as a list of workshops/trainings you've conducted in the past 18 months. Good luck!
Note: a reduced rate is offered to candidates applying within six (6) months of successfully completing the NVivo Certified Expert course.
Contact Certification Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org