Part of my role is to connect the amazing research community around the world and I’m proud to say that we have another great free webinar series coming up to do just that.
Scholarly Writing Webinar Series
This series gives researchers all over the world the opportunity to learn from leaders in scholarly writing at a time that suits you. We’d love to have you live at the webinars, but they will all be made available on demand after the live events so that you can enjoy this valuable content at your leisure.
These webinars are designed to help all scholarly writers, from students to published authors, to enhance skills through the entire writing process.
By joining the series you’ll find out how to:
- Humanize the Research Writing Process
- Develop Your Scholarly Voice
- Write and Represent Qualitative Research
- Complete a Service-Orientated Dissertation
Our presenters include:
- Sharon Zumbrunn, Associate Professor of Educational Psychology and the co-director of the Motivation in Context Research Lab at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Jessica Parker received her Ed.D. (Northeastern University, 2017) in Organizational Leadership. Before founding Dissertation by Design, Jessica directed two interprofessional research grants, including a three-year cooperative agreement with Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Northeastern University School of Nursing.
- Veronica Richard received her Ph.D. (University of Northern Colorado, 2010) in Applied Statistical Research and Research Methods with a cognate in Reading.
- Maria K. E. Lahman is a professor at the University of Northern Colorado, Colorado, USA, where she is a qualitative research methodologist in the Department of Applied Statistics and Research Methods, College of Education and Behavioral Sciences.
- Tamara M. Walser is a professor at the University of North Carolina Wilmington where she coordinates the M.S. concentration in Evaluation and Organizational Learning, and the certificate program in Evaluation.
- Michael S. Trevisan, is Dean of the College of Education and Professor at Washington State University.
To learn more about what each webinar will cover and our amazing line up of presenters, visit the Scholarly Writing Webinar Series page to learn more, and to save your seat. We look forward to seeing you there!
Editors Note: This post was first published in September 2021 and was updated in February 2022 for accuracy